onsdag 10 oktober 2012

This is how I do it (right now)



Hey there! 

For you, who already follow me on Instagram know that I am on LCHF. For you who don't follow me there, now you know that I am ;) I really try my best and right now I am in my 6th week! This weekend I was in Stockholm to celebrate my friends birthday and it was the ONLY reason that I skipped my diet for 3 days. But Still I didn't left my diet. I drank Coke Zero even when partying and just had a taste of the birthday cake! This is not soooo hard but still. Candy is my criptonit and I have been dreaming nightmares about eating chocolate and feeling bad about it for about 6 times during my diet... Still I manage for 5 weeks to not eat even a grains. Do you know much about LCFH? Any tip?

                                                                          Kisses E.



Inga kommentarer: